Monday, December 10, 2012

Kaleb's 12th Birthday Challenge

Last year we started a tradition to honor Kaleb and his birthday and also raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. We started a birthday challenge. Today we are starting this years challenge. We are asking 100 people to donate $12 each to raise $1,200 for Kaleb's 12th birthday.

Last year we raised that money in about 24 hours, I started it this morning and so far we have already had 23 people or spots donated! I am very excited about this and can't wait to hit our goal again! I would like to hit it before or by Saturday, which is Kaleb's actual 12th birthday.

You can donate online through this link and put Kaleb's birthday challenge in the memo line or you can mail or bring me cash or check (checks made to the CFF). Just let me know how many $12 spots you are taking so I can write it down and keep track so I can update everyone! You can comment here on how many spots you want or you can message me on FB or email me to let me know how many spots you want!
Thank you for your support as we strive to hit this birthday challenge! Remember every little bit helps, even if it is just $12, it adds up!

No comments: