Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What's up buttercup?

School starts soon and I will have a 5th and 7th grader! I start coaching this Thursday, so our summer is essentially over.
School shopping is done and now I just need to get to work on some things and coaching.
K's next appointment is the end of August and he will see his new counselor at the end of the month as well.
Not sure when the next time K will go into the hospital, we are taking it one day at a time. His lung function is resting at 61% and he is still growing PA. His energy is low and we are trying to figure out how to keep his weight up while at school. Dr. C mentioned admitting at 3 months from his last admit but that would be when school starts and that is no bueno, so we will see what he has to say when we go in August. I am wanting to go as long as we can before admit. My dream is October during fall break....a girl can dream, right?
Getting ready to start a crazy school year coaching volleyball and basketball and director of development and yearbook. David is teaching MS Science, HS History and still an administrator while taking classes for his doctorate (1 more year of classes!!) and studying for comps...getting closer to dissertation! Our school is also being accredited this fall. Can you say crazy? Oh ya, and having a kid with CF!!
Praying for a good year.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com